Re: design -- multiple languages in the same document

Jarmo Karvonen (karvonen@dawn.joensuu.fi)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:52:11 +0200

Sorry i have not time to read all things what you have
talk about that but i like to give my .25$ tauth.

Abiword menus lanquage is not related to lanquage what i like
write. I use finnish menus and like to write english, or
other way round. Often i like to write finnish, english and russian
in same document.
export LANG="english"
don't have nothing to do lanquage that i like to use.
But it can be default lanquage.
Best for me can be that i can start abiword so
that it start whith english menus and from other
icon/menu selection whit finnish menus.

--

Jarmo Karvonen