Advanced Distribution Channel for your software

Cydoor Technologies (info@cydoor.com)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:16:00

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to discuss a possibility of having our clients pay for a customized version
of your software program.

We are now expanding our OnSoftware Partnership, hooking Internet advertisers
with software vendors. The software companies create a customized version
that is running banners ads paid for by the internet sponsors. Of the
revenue stream provided by the sponsors, 60% is paid directly to the software vendors
and the remaining 40% is used to finance the distribution and cover our
expenses.

We would like to offer you to start from our simple pilot - we will take your
customized version, distribute it, and get money from banners displayed on it. All
you do is use the account that we will open for you on servers to see your
expanding user base and the revenue that it generates for you.

For further details please contact us by replying to this
email.

Thank you in advance,

Cydoor Technologies