Re: Making rpm's

Subject: Re: Making rpm's
From: Logan Hall (warrior514@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 19:19:54 CST

Sorry.. i accidentaly hit the reply instead of the reply all button.. I have got it to
work now. I have one question though. What is suppost to be in the /etc/rpmrc file?
because the make file refers to it but it doesn't exist on my system.. I simply created
a file of that name that contains the entry:

topdir: /usr/src/redhat

and it built the package fine. Only thing is that now rpm gives me an error about an
invalid entry in /etc/rpmrc.

--

---- Logan Hall