commit -- spelling stuff

Justin Bradford (justin@ukans.edu)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:07:39 -0500 (CDT)

First, I have change the look of the dialog to something more similar to
Word's.

Second, I have added the ignore all stuff to the AD_Document class, made
the dialog use that, and made the fl_BlockLayout spell checker
(responsible for squiggles) check it, as well.

So now it remembers which words you had clicked ignore all on when you
open the spell check dialog again later (and doesn't prompt you again for
those words). Also, this de-squiggles ignore all words.

You can see examples at:
http://toaster.sped.ukans.edu/abisource/screenshots/

newdialog.jpg is just to show the new look

Then,
before.jpg shows the document just before I use the dialog
after.jpg shows the (desquiggled) document after I ignore all'd some
words.

Justin