Abi Source RPM

Daniel L. Rall (dlr@finemaltcoding.com)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 22:42:30 -0700

I've tried several times to build your program from CVS, and have failed
every time do to build errors (yes, I have the extra libraries). I was
delighted to find your RPMs of Abi Word binaries. The program is
excellent! Please try to maintain its excellent speed as more features
are added. Though I haven't played with the program long, I didn't
notice a spell checker. This is probably one of my most used features
in a word processor, and I hope it can be added soon. Perhaps aspell or
something can just be integrated?
--

Daniel Rall (dlr@finemaltcoding.com)