Re: design q -- simplifying the spell dialog UI

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:07:41 -0500

At 07:02 PM 10/13/99 -0700, Paul Rohr wrote:
> How much work would it be for you to change that first control in the
> upper left of the dialog -- ie, where the sentence goes -- from read-only
> to editable?

I would assert that we have bigger fish to fry. This editable text box is
cute, but it doesn't really add any functionality. I actually like the
dialog better the way it is. If someone really WANTS do this, that's
great, but I think our time and focus is better spent in other areas.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist