Re: Subject

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:04:09 -0500

At 10:37 PM 10/18/99 -0500, jayem wrote:
>I downloaded AbiWord, and the formatting says it isn't implemented yet,
>something about code and patches. What do I do about this?

Learn how to program in C and send us code. Patches refer to sections of
source code that actually implement the feature in question. If you are
confused about what the message means, it means you should be patient while
everyone gets 0.7.6 finished up. This new version will have more dialogs
available.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist