Re: POW -- Usability Test #1

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:36:29 -0500

At 01:01 AM 10/23/99 -0600, Logan Hall wrote:
>Does it have to be a letter? because in the upcomeing week i have to write a
>3 page paper for english and i was planning on using abiword to do it.
>Another little problem. I don't have a printer. But i usualy just print to
>file then do a ps2pdf and ftp the pdf to my space on the ASU server and then
>print it fromt he printers in the dorm. Would this work?

Writing a paper would be an excellent way to complete this week's POW.
Eric suggested a letter so that nobody would have the excuse that they
didn't have anything to write.

Besides all of the new ideas that come forward, I plan to cumulatively look
at all the responses to help prioritize the outstanding bug list.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist