Introducing Bug Clusters

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 15:34:46 -0500

As the QA guy, part of my job is to report on product stability. Another
part of my job is to provide a service so that developers can more easily
increase that level of stability. With this in mind, I am going to be
sending a series of emails regarding areas of AbiWord which currently
contain pockets of bugs, and the people likely to eradicate them by 0.7.7.

The forthcoming emails will contain a list of bug numbers and bug
descriptions all belonging to a narrow section of the AbiWord code base.
If you want this mail to be private, let me know. If you don't want your
name next to the category in question, again let me know. If you want to
sign up for a bug cluster not listed, let me know.

Editing problems relating to spell check fix: Paul Rohr
Paragraph dialog Shaw Terwilliger
Spell check dialog Justin Bradford
RTF import Peter Arnold
Selection and cursor dirt Richard Jefts
Options file creation and use Jeff Hostetler

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist