Re: spelling clarification and ruler problem

Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:40:15 -0500

It took me a minute, but I think I might have limited the problem down a
little.

Here's what I did...

1) open a doc
2) made the window wider then the page !!
3) tried typing my own stuff in a few times (for the same mis-spelled word)
4) hit cancel

look at
http://argus.itg.uiuc.edu/~shack/abisource
for a pic