RE: wv compile probs. on IRIX.. (continued)

Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:26:57 +0100 (IST)

On 27-Oct-99 Bob Monaghan wrote:
>Ok..
>
>it looks to me, that in the tarball files on the website, (not through
>cvs)
>the symbol.c file is missing.
>
>I looked in the .tar.gz and .zip files for wv and both are missing this
>file.
>Can somebody shed some light on where this file is found? Or is it
>generated?

The snapshot tar.gz on abisource's website of wv was taken after I had
added a dependancy on symbol.c in the source and Makefile, and before I
noted that I had not added symbol.c to the CVS tree (doh eh!). The next
snapshot will have it I imagine, or like you say its in CVS right now.

>Second, anyone take a look at my config.log, to see what I may be
>missing, in order
>to successfully compile wv on Irix? (or at least point out differences
>with a linux
>configured version?)

I'd really like to figure out whats up with the Irix compile, I'll happily
take your

config.log
output from make
and your compiler details

and work with you to get it to compile.

C.

>Bob..

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257