Re: commit -- turned on FASTSQUIGGLE logic

Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:25:50 -0500

Paul,

I was get the following Asserts when I would
type space followed by an <Enter>
or left a trailing space at the end of a paragraph

-shack

**** (3) Assert ****
**** (3) !UT_isWordDelimiter( pBlockText[wordBeginning + wordLength] ) at
fl_BlockLayout.cpp:1551 ****
**** (3) Continue ? (y/n) [y] : y
DEBUG: Edit:InsertFmtMark [blockOffset 0]

**** (4) Assert ****
**** (4) eor <= pgb.getLength() at fl_BlockLayout.cpp:1547 ****
**** (4) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :