Focus errors with LiteStep

Derrick S Hudson (dsh8290@cs.rit.edu)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:48:45 -0400 (EDT)

To those who are interesed:

I have AbiWord 0.7.6 on a Win98 machine. I also use LiteStep (beta 0.24.50).

I found that if AbiWord has the focus when I swich virtual desktops, it ceases to respond to the keyboard. It does respond to the mouse, however.

Additionally, if I switch the focus to a different window before switching virtual desktops, the problem does not occur.

I have not seen this situation in other apps yet, so perhaps the problem is with Abiword's handling of focus changes although I realize it may be an issue with LiteStep.

Thank you in advance for looking into this and correcting it.
-D

PS. I am not currently on the developers mailing list so all replies should be cc to me.