Re: GLib For Abi - TGZ and ZIP

Subject: Re: GLib For Abi - TGZ and ZIP
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 23:12:23 CST

At 05:31 PM 4/1/00 -0600, Justin Bradford wrote:
>Do we want to put this in abi tree, wv tree, or its own module?
>
>I was thinking we'd just put it in wv/libole2/glib-subset
>or something like that, as wv will definitely need this (for non-AbiWord
>purposes, as well) and I don't anticipate using the glib functions
>elsewhere in the abi tree.

A brief suggestion:

If we keep libole2 + this glib subset as a separate module (instead of
folding them into wv), then we can later use them for other AbiSuite apps
which need OLE support, but which don't need wv.

However, I haven't thought through the build system issues to figure out how
much of a headache this would be.

Paul,
trying to think ahead