0.7.9

Subject: 0.7.9
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 03:23:02 CDT

> Agreed. 0.7.9 should not go out until this is resolved. I have snagged a
> machine for the build farm. As soon as that is up and running, I will do
> some testing on some sample binaries cut and see what kind of backwards
> compatibility issues there are, if any.
>
> Robert Sievers
> Open Source Evangelist

One thing about 0.7.9 I have been thinking about since 0.7.8 is that the pre built binaries for Win32 0.7.8 did not load my sv-SE.string (SvSE.string at the time), but both debug and nondebug build that I did myself did load the .string file.

This could be a mistake from my side, but if you could test the pre-build with a non US .string file. If there is a diff between the two (AbiSource built vs. home built) only you can debug it.

--hb