PATCH (6): Insert Symbol. Fixed font and persistance problems.

Subject: PATCH (6): Insert Symbol. Fixed font and persistance problems.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 21:28:03 CDT

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, [iso-8859-1] Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:

> > I see a little flicker on my 266 Mhz laptop but none at all on my 400 mhz
> > workstation.
>
> I will try to reduce the flicker a bit more, if possible...

Gee you've already squeezed pretty hard. Don't put too much effort into
this because after 0.7.9 we can try to convince the windows programmers to
allow us to use double buffering to get some real speed :-)

> I have a problem with your patch. It has to apply to a fresh cvs tree?

> (I have problems with the xap_Draw_Symbol.cpp)

Hmm I do too now. It worked on Friday. Well here an updated patch that
worked on a CVS checkout as of 0.5 hours ago. applied, compiled and built
using the trusty

diff -Naur --exclude="CVS" --exclude="Linux*" abi abi-symbol8

command. Ahh it is nice to have 10 gigabytes free again :-). I'm back at
my workstation after having spent two weeks with my laptop.

Cheers

Martin