Re: patch -- superficial gnome-print support

Subject: Re: patch -- superficial gnome-print support
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 09:18:34 CDT

John Tunison wrote:

> Hi Joaquin,

[snip]

> It probably should not be committed to the CVS tree until at least the
> gnome-print patches appear in Gnome CVS. Even after that, somebody will
> need to make an executive decision about adding dependencies to other beta
> code.

John, do you can hack the Makefiles to make the gnome-print dependance
optional. An ABI_OPT_GNOME_UNSTABLE can do the work. Don't forget to
desactivate it by default.

If you come with a patch with the gnome-print support and that flag in
the makefiles, I will be happy to commit your code (even if gnome-print
needs a patch).

Thank you for your work! (and sorry for the delay...)

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr