Re: Commit - List dialog for WIN32

Subject: Re: Commit - List dialog for WIN32
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 22:00:41 CDT

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Bruce Pearson wrote:

> Add List dialog for WIN32. This dialog is very unattractive and not user
> friendly but is here for testing list implementation on WIN32.

<sigh> I agree. People with better ideas on how to make a more atrtactive
and easy to use dialog speak up. Maybe we should just go with the MS WOrd
<promote> <demote> buttons.

> Also created new individual classes for fields.

I'll check this out once Abi stops crashing on me. Note to gtk hackers.
Windows is now ahead on dialog count. Is someone going to do Columns?

Cheers

Martin