RE: Commit - List dialog for WIN32

Subject: RE: Commit - List dialog for WIN32
From: Bruce Pearson (BruceP@wn.com.au)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 22:23:24 CDT

Martin,

        I will have a go at working out a better implementation of the List dialog
once I understand what is needed.

        The new class fp_FieldListLabelRun was implemented so that the default
implementation of the fields can be changed. The first thing this will
enable us to do is fix up the bullet by drawing a circle to the screen
instead of rendering the bullet character in a font. This will enable us to
also have different types of bullets like arrow, ticks, crosses, etc.

Bruce.