[win32] Build Issues: missing files

Subject: [win32] Build Issues: missing files
mark.ellul@mbox.com.au
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 00:58:13 CDT

Hi all,
I have just found out about Abiword and i am trying to build it. I have
tried a build at the command prompt and the make files try to run an
executable called 'o' and i cannot find this executable any where. If
you could Please tell me what files i need to get or change not to call
the 'o' executable it would be much appreciated.

Then i decided to try the Visual Studio Project files an attempt and
there seems to be missing the ap_wp_sidebar.cpp and ap_wp_splash.cpp
files. I got the the 0.7.10 version of the src and I could not get this
to build then i down loaded the 0.7.pre10-080500 version and it cannot
find the aforementioned files. I would appreciate it if you could help
me find the appropriate files

Thank you

Mark Ellul