Re: Writing specs for fields ?

Subject: Re: Writing specs for fields ?
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 07:41:02 CDT

1. Last I knew, Paul isn't even reading abiword-dev, so
I wouldn't expect him to personally reply to your message.

2. Check the list archives from the June-ish timeframe.
Paul posted, IIRC, some rather detailed summaries of what
he was doing. Those summaries could be used to pick up
where he left off, if someone was sufficiently driven
to do so.