Re: What's happenning with 0.7.11?

Subject: Re: What's happenning with 0.7.11?
From: Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 01:59:23 CDT

Martin Sevior wrote:
> Hi SourceGear guys,
> What's happening with 0.7.11?
>
> I want to start committing changes to the lists infrastructure but I'll
> hold off if 0.7.11 is in the process of being cut right now.

Bob's out of the office the rest of this week, so his presence on the
list will be minimal (if there's any at all). I'm aiming for a 0.7.11
release later today (Thursday, that is) once I wake up. :) The standard
announcements to the list should happen when it's ready to go out.

Knowing you've got changes ready to merge into the tree (after the release)
means I'll try extra hard to get it out Thursday.

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill@abisource.com>