Re: What's happenning with 0.7.11?

Subject: Re: What's happenning with 0.7.11?
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 13:52:05 CDT

shaw> Which features are almost completed and ready for commit,
shaw> barring any upcoming releases?

Smart quotes are within an evening or two of
TV-watching-while-programming of being as done as far as I plan to go,
but I sort of re-allocated my evening brain cycles when talk of the
release started early this week.

There's been talk of other things in progress on the list this week.
All in all, it doesn't matter that much to me, but it was a bit of a
surprise to suddenly hear "hey, we're trying to do a release today or
tomorrow", so I figured something must've been driving it other than
the usual passage of time.