RE: Some random thoughts on usability(OT)

Subject: RE: Some random thoughts on usability(OT)
From: Guy (guya1@bezeqint.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:31:31 CDT

Hi.

i had a problem with the abiword that i use for some time now.
i went to the abisuite home page and sent a mail regarding hte problem
to the e-mail i found there. a rapid reply said to join this mailing list
and ask the questions here.
so i did. but now. more then a week after. i didn't get any question.
now, what kind of support list is this ?

you know i hate to do it but i can use more then 'alot' of other
word proccesors that there are in the www.

so, please if there is a list for 'how to use' the abi word and not 'how to
program'
it i will be happy if you reffer me to it. if there is none. so i get that
you don't need any more
users, and i will quietly leave.

thank you for your time.

Guy