BeOS patches.

Subject: BeOS patches.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 02:46:06 CDT

HI Be Developers,
                 You guys have recently submitted a number of cool looking
patches that would be good to get into the tree. However we currently lack
developers with commit priviliges to test out BeOS code. I feel wary of
commiting code that I can't even compile let alone see if there are bugs
associated with it.

So can you guys help each other by verifying that a patch submitted to
the list by someone other than yourself works as promised? If you check
someone elses patch that person may well check your patch as a favour in
return. I'll commit verified patches until someone more competent takes
over.

Cheers

Martin