List Dialog -- Speak now

Subject: List Dialog -- Speak now
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:11:46 CDT

All,

  Martin and I have been quietly been working on a new
list dialog which mimmicks (to an extent) the Word dialog
all in one dialog. It is at a point now where we are
ready to present some (albeit minorly ugly) screenshots
and address questions and comments that people have before
we actually go ahead and code up the dialogs and put the
backend XP code in place.

  You can take a look at the proposed new dialogs here:

http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf/abiword/list.html

Bring on the comments ....

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf