Re: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip

Subject: Re: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:18:00 CDT

   Are the hash files marked (or not marked) as binary in CVS? Do they need
to be?
   What's being done in the makefile appears to be sensible, so I'm left
wondering if the problem is caused not by the setup process but by some
accidental modification to the hash files themselves.
   'Course we could always go back to zipped hash files. As they say, if it
isn't broken... :)