Re: Abiword or Starword

Subject: Re: Abiword or Starword
From: Rui M. Silva (rms@ssi.aaum.pt)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 04:52:52 CDT

On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 10:54:01AM +0200, Caolan McNamara wrote:
> xml FileFormat first draft was supposed to be out today on openoffice.org
> StarWriter rather than StarWord.

 I just rather call them OpenWriter or OpenWord... and it's not StarOffice, it's OpenOffice. Just like Netscape and Mozilla, with the difference being that I think that StarOffice, as it is, is a dead product, in favor of OpenOffice (but CM can probably tell us better).
 as to the xml file format, well, abiword can either adopt it, or IE it :)

 which would you guys rather have?

 hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?