Patch for TAB.

Subject: Patch for TAB.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 08:27:46 CDT

Hi everyone,
        Here is the updated re-merged patch for tabs. Applying this patch
to the current tree works as of now and I think compiles cleanly giving a
nice looking dialog originally written by Stephen Hack and revived once
already by Aaron Lehman. It is not merged into the tree yet because there
is too much work left to do on it. However most of the Linux GUI code is
in place and I can send a screen shot to a non-gtk programmer to see what
it looks like.

Most of the work to be done is in integrating the xp code in the tabs
dialog with the tab layout code in fl_BlockLayout. There is a discussion
of this code in the abi mailing list archive 2000/0408

Are there any takers?

Martin