commit - [BeOS] various things

Subject: commit - [BeOS] various things
From: Christopher Plymire (chrisjp@eudoramail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 14:39:50 CDT

Today I commited various things needed in the BeOS version,

Poup-Menu support and context menus
Pablo's status bar
Stephan's focus fix with a minor addition by me.

In other news, I also submitted a bunch of BeOS specific bugs to
BugZilla, if other BeOS developers could do the same I would have a
better roadmap of what to fix / add next.

Files modfiied:

abi/ src/ wp/ ap/ beos/ ap_BeOSFrame.h
abi/ src/ wp/ ap/ beos/ ap_BeOSFrame.cpp

abi/ src/ af/ xap/ beos/ xap_BeOSFrame.h
abi/ src/ af/ xap/ beos/ xap_BeOSFrame.cpp

abi/ src/ wp/ ap/ beos/ ap_BeOSStatusBar.h
abi/ src/ wp/ ap/ beos/ ap_BeOSStatusBar.cpp

abi/ src/ af/ gr/ beos/ gr_BeOSGraphics.h

abi/ src/ af/ ev/ beos/ ev_BeOSMenu.h
abi/ src/ af/ ev/ beos/ ev_BeOSMenu.cpp