re- american hash

Subject: re- american hash
From: James Alan Brown (James@jabcomp.force9.co.uk)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 10:19:16 CDT

Due to the way my system is set-up as a dual booting Windows95/SuSE Linux 6.4,
I download files via Windows 95. Part of the main reason is that my CD
burner will not work no matter how in Linux. I store my new Linux files on
Drive D: and import them from linux. or blow a CD if required.

I do not want to use CVS yet so I need to rely on the nightly builds.

Anyway if someone is putting them up each night surely they can check that
they are complete and build ok or may be would someone like me to do that
part and notify any faults?

All I need at the moment as I am working on toolbars, buttons, icons,and
layout is an up-to-date source as my 0.7.10 is missing most of the changes.

Question is this: at the moment is there any work-round that will enable me
to make -install this download or have I got to wait until the next nightly
build and go through all this again hoping I will find a build that works?

Regards,
James