Re: FYI: No more weekly patch prize

Subject: Re: FYI: No more weekly patch prize
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 19:41:11 CDT

Just wanted to publicly thank SourceGear for
even stepping up to the plate and offering the
cash prizes to developers in the first place.
I don't know if it motivated any of us to work
any harder, but it was indeed nice to recieve
a bit of community (and finacial!) recognition
for our efforts.

Thanks again to all the SourceGear guys, you
ROCK!

Thomas