[Patch] Re: Small wv LaTeX patch

Subject: [Patch] Re: Small wv LaTeX patch
From: Martin Vermeer (martin.vermeer@fgi.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 07:36:39 CDT

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 06:44:44PM +0200, Caolan McNamara wrote:

[...]

> As Norwegian and Danish are in as 1252 I suspect strongly that Swedish is
> 1252 as
> well seeing as they all three languages are within spitting distance of
> eachother
> and use the same characters. Almost certainly you should change Swedish to
> 1252
> in text.c.
>
> Yup, checking back against the original text.c I see the problem, there was
> a layout error in my text version of the word spec and I made a mistake from
> Slovak downwords and in the fix for that I got Sweden wrong, hopefully they'll
> forgive me for sending them into Eastern Europe. It would be a good idea for
> someone to double check all the languages against their windows codepage.

Aargghh!!! Guru error. There go my conspiracy theories out the window...

Ah well. Here's the patch.

(When was the last time you saw a single bit flip patch? ;-)

Martin (who's still doubly subscribed to the list, and would be perfectly
happy with a "write-only" subscription as the archive is fast enough.)

[...]

--
Martin Vermeer mv@fgi.fi   Phone +358 9 295 55 215   Fax +358 9 295 55 200
Finnish Geodetic Institute    Geodeetinrinne 2    FIN-02430 Masala FINLAND