[patches] wvLaTeX.xml, wvCleanLaTeX.xml revisited

Subject: [patches] wvLaTeX.xml, wvCleanLaTeX.xml revisited
From: Martin Vermeer (martin.vermeer@fgi.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 08:26:12 CDT

Just checking out the wv.*LaTeX.xml situation in CVS I found that
something has gone wrong here. So here a pair of fixes to get it in
the intended state.

First attachment is a patch to wvLaTeX.xml which reverses the patch
which was applied wrongly earlier. Please apply this patch (forward!)
to wvLaTeX.xml, restoring its original state.

Then I include wvCleanLaTeX.xml in its entirety, as a targzipped file.
It is a version of wvLaTeX that is relatively free of visual formatting,
and thus more suitable for the LaTeX crowd that believes in logical mark-up.
Or for LyX import. (It would require some work still.)

This file should (if acceptable) BE PLACED AS SUCH in wv/.

Hopefully I am clear now, if not, please ask before committing ;-)

Martin Vermeer mv@fgi.fi   Phone +358 9 295 55 215   Fax +358 9 295 55 200
Finnish Geodetic Institute    Geodeetinrinne 2    FIN-02430 Masala FINLAND
:wq