pt-PT.strings diff update

Subject: pt-PT.strings diff update
From: Rui M. Silva (rms@ssi.aaum.pt)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 08:39:31 CDT

Hi,

  this diff updates pt-PT.strings to 100%. It still needs some checks, but I am out of time and just wanted it to be available in time of the 0.7.11 release.

  I also sorted the <Strings> tag parameters, and put it all under the class XAP, since I do not see any difference at all between class AP and XAP and figure it must be an inherited bug.

hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?