Patches to list dialog and paragraph code

Subject: Patches to list dialog and paragraph code
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 07:14:40 CDT

All,

  This morning I put in some additional code which is the
start of the preview code for the list dialog. I'm going
to ride it on top of the existing (very cool) Paragraph
Preview class. The changes I made this morning should
not have any effect on anyone (they are not yet used),
but if they do, please come screaming and shouting to me.
The builds all look green, but that doesn't mean that
some function isn't broken, just that it compiles.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf