Re: Latest CVS won't build

Subject: Re: Latest CVS won't build
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 05:45:03 CDT

Hi Pierre,
         yes this is a cvs
 markup. What is means is that when doing an updat to your local directory
it couldn't workout how to merge in a changed file safely. The text is the
CVS sysmbol that something went wrong. The quick fix is to delte the
file(S) with the >>>> in them and do another cvs update. Then cvs will
download a new file file for everyone missing.

Good luck!

MArtin