Re: 0.7.11 soon?

Subject: Re: 0.7.11 soon?
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 11:48:55 CDT

Well, assuming everything is now building, we are going to shoot for
Tuesday.

Feel to make check-ins before then, but should they break anything, 0.7.11
will get delayed again.

In the meantime, the word on the street is that Windows spell check is
busted. Is anyone interested in taking a look at that over the weekend?
Apparently, this had something to do with Aaron's change to the compression
of the .hash file, but I am sufficiently out of the loop enough so that I
may not know what I am talking about.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist