Re: 0.7.11 soon?

Subject: Re: 0.7.11 soon?
From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 12:02:34 CDT

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, sam th wrote:
>
> > Actually, it appears from CVS to have been my error. So, in atonement,
> > if anyone who has ever compiled (r tried to) abiword run into me on the
> > street, I will immediately buy them a donut. One per customer.
> > :-)
>
> My car is ready and waiting ... where do I drive to!

Currently, I'm in an out of the way part of northern wisconsin, the sort
of place where the houses don't have street numbers, and we pick up our
mail at the post office. But soon i'll be back in more civilized (and
less enjoyable) locations like maine and chicago.
:-)
                                sam th
                                sam@uchicago.edu
                                http://www.abisource.com/~sam