RE: To windows developers.

Subject: RE: To windows developers.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 06:23:56 CDT

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Allan Clark wrote:

> Something is definately wrong with the Windows build, I just updated my tree
> and compiled (not a debug build) and there was no topruler, choosing word
> count from the menu cause it to crash and the spelling while not causing it
> to crash failed to pick any spelling mistakes.

Clearly something busted. This is not good. I noticed that tinderbox for
windows has turned red without a checkin. Any clues there?

> On an unrelated note I'm working on a configurable toolbar, does anyone
> think this is a good idea?

That would be really cool. I'd love to have that in Unix and Joaquin
hacked together something approximating that for gnome. Just make sure it
doesn't break the other platforms.

Cheers

Martin