Re: To windows developers.

Subject: Re: To windows developers.
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 08:05:43 CDT

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Allan Clark wrote:
>
> > Something is definately wrong with the Windows build, I just updated my
tree
> > and compiled (not a debug build) and there was no topruler, choosing
word
> > count from the menu cause it to crash and the spelling while not causing
it
> > to crash failed to pick any spelling mistakes.
>
> Clearly something busted. This is not good. I noticed that tinderbox for
> windows has turned red without a checkin. Any clues there?

   Everything runs fine for me (those things that are known to be not
broken, that is.) The problem with the top ruler almost sounds like maybe
your preferences file is messed up or out of date (who knows, I'm completely
guessing).

   As for tinderbox, the error log appears to indicate a problem cleaning
out the old build, not a problem building Abi. It builds fine for me as
well, so I'd say that we need someone from sourcegear to fix the box for us
(again).

   -Tom