RE: To windows developers.

Subject: RE: To windows developers.
From: Paul Egli (pegli@sourcegear.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 12:40:11 CDT

At 09:23 PM 8/28/00 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Allan Clark wrote:
>
>> Something is definately wrong with the Windows build, I just updated my
tree
>> and compiled (not a debug build) and there was no topruler, choosing word
>> count from the menu cause it to crash and the spelling while not causing it
>> to crash failed to pick any spelling mistakes.

The only one of these that I'm seeing is that spell check is failing to
pick up any mistakes. The rest work just fine on my machine.

>Clearly something busted. This is not good. I noticed that tinderbox for
>windows has turned red without a checkin. Any clues there?

I'm not too sure what's wrong with Tinderbox. The Windows build is working
just fine for me (besides the spell check problem). I don't have time to
look into it right now.

-Paul Egli