Re: BeOS Build error:

Subject: Re: BeOS Build error:
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 09:47:05 CST

I'm finding several files that make reference to the troubled iconv call.

Rigth now I've got:

ut_wctomb.cpp:259
ut_mbtowc.cpp
and xap_EncodingManager.cpp (on 148, 179, 224, 960)

I'm going through and adding the define as I go, I'm getting through the
compile but I there's no sense doing it twice, would you like to wait
until I am done, and I can let you know what files have fought me?

Ben