Re: BeOS Build error:

Subject: Re: BeOS Build error:
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 10:47:03 CST

Okay,

I've got a BeOS binary, md5sum, and a patch file ready to uplaod.

They are all being uplaoded now to:

http://www.moses.cx/files/Abi/BeOS/

I have NO ideas id I did the patch right, to be honest it's my first one.
I'm not even sure if what I've commented out is the right stuff.
However, the BeOS build did compile.

The diff file seems to have my directories hard-coded in, I'm sorry for
this, but I really don't know what I'm doing.

Once again, the BeOS build is completely untested.

Cheers,

Ben