Re: BeOS Build error:

Subject: Re: BeOS Build error:
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 00:56:40 CST

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 11:47:03AM -0500, Ben Hall wrote:
> Okay,
>
> I've got a BeOS binary, md5sum, and a patch file ready to uplaod.
>
> They are all being uplaoded now to:
>
> http://www.moses.cx/files/Abi/BeOS/
>
> I have NO ideas id I did the patch right, to be honest it's my first one.
> I'm not even sure if what I've commented out is the right stuff.
> However, the BeOS build did compile.
>
> The diff file seems to have my directories hard-coded in, I'm sorry for
> this, but I really don't know what I'm doing.

The diff was fine, and has been committed.

Committing Ben's patch for compiling on BeOS and AIX.
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: release-version-0-7-12
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_mbtowc.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_wctomb.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_EncodingManager.cpp

The Be build needs to be rebuilt with the RTF bugfix.

Thanks

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/