Re: What are we waiting on?

Subject: Re: What are we waiting on?
From: Eric (ericch@winisp.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 12:44:45 CST

The binary from dev\binaries\verified\setup_abiword.exe, has the same
problem. I tried on the shipping Windows 2000 and on Beta1 of Whistler.

I tried copy to clipboard, save as .rtf, save as .txt & save as .pdb.

Once the first list bullet is hit, nothing else gets saved in these formats.
So if you have a document with the following:
    Line 1 (Plain text, no bullet)
        Line 2 (bulleted)
    Line 3 (Plain text, no bullet)

Only Line 1 is saved.