Re: What are we waiting on?

Subject: Re: What are we waiting on?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 17:58:23 CST

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Sam TH wrote:

> Yeah, I knew that lists didn't export to RTF, but I had thought it
> worked like HTML, where the text gets outputted in normal paragraphs,
> just without the lists.
>
> What do you think about the release?

Hmm well we have two choices.

1. Go ahead and release now with a big warning on
exporting to rtf and Ben Hall's bug. Follow up with a bugfix.

2. Stop the release. Fix the two bugs, then release. Given how long it has
taken to get here, I would definately go with 1. Supporting so many
platforms makes things really slow. Even if I get a patch together within
an hour it will take another week before we can release.

Cheers

Martin