Re: The Build is Restarted was Re: What are we waiting on?

Subject: Re: The Build is Restarted was Re: What are we waiting on?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 21:16:45 CST

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Sam TH wrote:

> Ok. The build has now been declared restarted, and I am deleting all
> of the submitted binaries. (well, just moving them really) I will
> wait for Martin to submit a patch for the list RTF export bug before
> we begin building again. Can you have this done soon, Martin?

The rtf bug is even worse than originally specified. ANY field will cause
all rtf export to stop at the point. I think the fix will be staight
forward once I understand a bit more about the exporter.

The RTF exporter places a call to

_openTag("field",api)

However there is no code actually defined to do anything here. I think can
nut this out in a few hours.

Cheers

Martin