patch: To fix rtf export plus other bug fixes.

Subject: patch: To fix rtf export plus other bug fixes.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 00:12:12 CST

This patch enables rtf export past fields. It fixes Ben's bug when typing
over a fully selected list. It adds robustness to multi-view situations.
It enables import of footer.abw but Abi crashes if you try to exit after
importing it. This is a marginal improvement on crashing upon trying to
import footer.abw.

Please test this patch and see if opens all the MS word docs it used to.

Cheers

Martin