Tree Closed for Building (was Re: BeOS Build error:)

Subject: Tree Closed for Building (was Re: BeOS Build error:)
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 04:07:11 CST

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 08:31:58PM -0500, Ben Hall wrote:
> Wow. That was a lot easier than what I did.. sorry.
>
> Um, well, it compiled. Sheesh.
>
> So (Once again) I've built the zip file and uplaoded it (with the md5sum)
> to my website. It'll be there by 9:00PM EST

This patch has been checked in.

The tree had branched again. The new branch is again off CVS HEAD,
the current tip of the tree. The branch is called
release-version-0-7-12-2

People should now begin building again, and submitting their builds to
this list, just as we were doing before.

Thanks for your patience, and for being willing to make the right
decision, despite it's being inconvenient. You're all great folks.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: